My 10 Goal-List for 2022
Ok, its hardly a week for 2021 to come to an end. So fast the time passes, that too 2021 flew very fast. Right? Did you feel the same?
Time to refresh the lists and goals we had set for 2021 and do you remember the resolutions ? How much did you work on it? Lets start !
- Practicing Yoga Consistently : In 2021, to be honest, I was consistent in my practice. My practice lasted from minimum of 10 minutes and maximum up to 60 minutes. I wish to continue the same for 2022. Importantly, the goal is, not to miss my practice 2 days in a row.
- Healthy & Nutritious Food: Healthy mind and body starts in the kitchen. Having seasonal food helps a lot to build immunity and metabolism.
- Finance : Monthly budgeting give s the clarity of how the money should be managed well. Savings are the best way to be Financially confident. One way i found is investing in Mutual Funds. And an additional Health Insurance.
- Learning : Though this list is long, I have divided my reading list into weekly and monthly plans. So that its easier not to get cramped in the end of the year.
- Relation : Spending time with Family & Friends is one of the best mood boosters.
Self Care : Just cleaning around my space for 5 to 10 minutes helps a lot sometimes and even soaking feet in warm water works wonders.
- Morning Routine & Bedtime Routine : Monthly Routines of these two are blessings in disguise. Just try this for a month.
- Try something NEW : Portrait Painting is what I intend to learn for the year 2022.
- Mandala Art : It was a long held plan I had. Started in 2021 and doing it consistently in 2022 too.
- Time Management : Between taking up the personal yoga classes up to everything this is the KEY !
Do let me know your Goal Lists in the comment section !
Happy Christmas and A Happy New Year 2022 !
Stay Safe & Healthy.